Overhead & Underground Cleaning Process at TANK TREAT LLP
Residential Sintex Water Tank Cleaning Process at TANK TREAT LLP
- Stage 1: First of all sintex tank is removed from your loft taking all precautionary measures and is shifted to vacant area for cleaning purpose.
- Stage 2: Our Team then does the setup of machinery to be used for cleaning. Your tank is first Cleaned thoroughly with high pressure washer machine @ 120 bars.
- Stage 3: After a thorough pressure wash, whole tank is sprayed with advanced antibacterial foam chemical, which makes sure your tanks dirt, fungus or bacteria is completely removed
- Stage 4: The last step includes cleaning the tank with fresh water from high pressure machine @ 120 bars and then let the tank complete dry.
- Stage 5: Last step includes placing the sintex tank back on the loft and making the necessary fittings.